The Polilight® PL500 delivers far more optical power than any other forensic light source currently available. The 500-Watt Xenon lamp has a typical life of 3000 hours and a minimum life of at least 1000 hours. All filters are automatically selected at the touch of a single button on the front of the instrument. The selected band is shown on a digital display, as is the extent of filters and output power tuning. The Polilight PL500 is housed in an aluminum case with corner bumpers to give shock protection. A reinforced carry-case is provided for easy transportation of the Polilight PL500 and its accessories. The new Polilight PL500 has 12 bands in the UV/Visible range, with an available IR option. The power supply has been redesigned to accept any input AC voltage from between 85 and 265V and at any frequency between 50-60Hz.
- Over 3x the power of previous Polilight models
- Smaller and lighter for easy portability
- More visible filters from which to select
- Intelligent unit power supply for all world locations
- Microprocessor-controlled push button filter selection
- Filter tuning and output power tuning
- Option for remote control of all operations